Whether formation of your new initiative is paced for a slow burn or fast launch, Virtual Fuse™ Incubation and Launch Services can help your association, consortium, alliance or working group build the right framework for long-term success. Virtual Fuse provides the foundation you need to move from scratch pad to launch pad and beyond with a single, cost-effective services package.
Virtual Fuse™ distills our start-up expertise, best practices, technology offerings and skills into an integrated, powerful and affordable package of services that will get you ready for launch and off the ground — poised for growth and structured for long-term success. Virtual has helped launch dozens of new initiatives, and we can help yours with a time-tested blueprint for success.
We know that money is tight at the start of any new initiative, so Virtual Fuse costs are kept to a minimum – our investment in your future success. When you are successful for the long term, so are we.
Virtual Fuse™ Services Include:
- Working with your initiative’s leaders to clarify your mission, value proposition and key messages
- Providing guidance on best practices for governance, membership and dues and your organizational structure
- Setting up headquarters services, including your legal and mailing address, email, telephone and administrative support
- Implementing a collaboration platform for member communications and working group activities to support pre-launch technical work
- Providing administrative support for founders’ technical work carried out before launch
- Spearheading recruitment of founding members
- Working with counsel to develop state-of-the-art legal documents, including bylaws, a membership agreement and, where applicable, an intellectual property rights policy and organizational rules and procedures
- Developing a financial plan for the critical first year of the organization and setting up key financial and accounting systems and reports
- Executing required government filings
- Building a recruitment and membership services plan
- Providing a launch blueprint to take your organization public with maximum impact
- Building public and private websites to help build organizational momentum and support collaboration and social interaction
- Executing public relations and marketing activities to get your new organization airborne